Segasec • Tel Aviv Area, Israel
We are looking for a sharp and experienced Assistant Controller to join our fun and rapidly growing company.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements in accordance with US-GAAP/ IFRS.
- Preparation and review of periodical and annual tax returns reports.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets or forecasts, cash flow, and revenue recognition reports.
- Responsibility for the external auditors including the preparation, coordination, and delivery of all schedules required in conjunction with the annual audit and annual tax returns.
- Preparing reports for the company’s management and Israel Innovation authority (Chief Scientist)
- Work closely with the CFO to set and/or implement policies, procedures, and systems and to follow through with implementation
- Oversee daily operations of financial activities and liaise with service providers.
- BA in accounting, CPA with at least 2 years of experience in Big4
- Experience working at a high-tech/ startup companies
- Solid knowledge of US-GAAP and IFRS.
- Overseeing and monitoring Payroll and outsourced bookkeeping,
- Knowledge of accounting and financial processes (budgeting, financial closure, reporting, etc.)
- Business-oriented with the ability to define and monitor the company’s KPIs.
- Excellent English (written and verbal).
- Well-organized with the ability to prioritize
- Attention to detail and problem-solving ability
- Experience working in front of Israel Innovation authority
- Fast learning with a can-do approach.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Knowledge of NetSuite ERP – an advantage