Segasec • Tel Aviv Area, Israel
As the HRBP, you will be involved in a broad range of HR responsibilities, from recruiting and onboarding, to employee relations and benefits. You’ll work with employees at all levels and with the leadership team. You’ll have the opportunity to apply your high energy and enthusiasm for the HR profession and make a difference in the lives of employees, while at the same time helping the organization reach company goals.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Recruit, interview, test, and select employees to fill vacant positions.
- Attract applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using social media and job sites.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications.
- 4+ years of experience as HRM or People operations role in fast-paced start-ups, with the ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment.
- Strong recruitment background.
- A “hands-on” approach and a “can-do” attitude.
- Genuine curiosity, positivity, and care for people.
- High-level of empathy, thoughtful in communication and transparent in sharing ideas while maintaining a high level of confidentiality when required.
- Creative and out of the box thinker.
- BA in Human Resources or relevant related discipline – advantage