Segasec • Tel Aviv Area, Israel
Are you a marketing professional with a passion for storytelling and skill for reaching audiences in creative ways?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
If so, our marketing team has an opportunity for you!
We are seeking a full-time marketing manager to support all of our marketing activities. This is a great opportunity for someone to be part of a growing startup with an exciting product.
As a marketing manager, you will work closely with the sales and marketing departments to ensure delivery of all marketing activities, both online and offline. In addition, you will work closely with sales and product professionals to support all aspects of managing the lead funnel, from lead generation to closed deals.
What will you be doing?
- Implementing lead nurturing campaigns in a marketing automation platform, including lead scoring and flow automation, and constantly work to monitor and optimize their effectiveness
- Leading and executing different Marcom activities
- Leading events and trade show execution – pre-event, during, and post event
- Managing company social media pages
- Updating website content
- Working closely with the sales team to understand what they need and determining the best way to deliver on their requirements.
- Helping to develop and maintain key reports on marketing and sales activities
- At least 3 years of experience with B2B marketing operations and/or demand generation in the global market
- Experienced in marketing automation and CRM tools, especially Hubspot.
- Thriving in fast-paced environments and being comfortable managing and prioritizing multiple requests and demands.
- A track record of initiating and managing projects – seeing them through to success.
- Being hands-on, curious and love of exploring new domains and technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in the cybersecurity space – a plus
- Experience of working at a startup – a plus