US Sales Director
We are looking for a Sales Director to fuel the growth by cultivating new relationships and driving revenue.
If you’re an energetic, upstart sales professional looking to own and drive your line of business, this Sales Director position could be what you’ve been looking for:
What You Will Be Doing?
- Prospect for new accounts across all verticals of Financial, E-commerce, Online Payment, Gaming and Retail industries and develop business with them
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of potential customers to meet their needs
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses
- Attend industry and relevant technology events
- Act as the “trusted vendor partner” and work with channel partners to hunt and close new business
- Forecasting activity and recurring monthly revenue achievement
- Presenting to C-level executives and Information Security executives the value of our Segasec solution
- Operate autonomously and proactively to identify new opportunity and leverage your excellent relationship building skills
What do You need to have?
- Successful track record selling Information Security solutions directly to enterprise customers
- A minimum of 5+ years’ work experience as a sales executive in the cyber security industry
- Excellent ability to uncover, qualifying, developing, and closing new territories and accounts
- A network of influential executives, customers, VARs, and partners
- Thorough knowledge of the InfoSec industry with significant industry and client contacts
- Excellent knowledge of security threats, solutions, security tools or network technologies
- Ability to Effectively communicate with both technology-oriented and senior business executives at the “C” level
- Independent, self-motivated, competitive, high powered and polished
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- willingness to travel as necessary