Are you an experienced Channel Manager looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your career?
If you are energetic, highly motivated, can-do attitude individual who enjoy networking and establishing relationships, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic Channel Manager who is full of ideas and industry contacts to help us ensure commercial and strategic relationships with our key targeted partners.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage partners relationships from onboarding through to service completion
- Analyze partner performance and conduct business review meetings, providing insights to help them grow and succeed
- Research partners, identify key players and generate interest
- Negotiate and finalize deals
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization – you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various KPI’s with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships
- Keep a great ongoing relationship with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership
Requirements and qualifications:
- Track record of success in establishing new strategic partnerships- A MUST
- 3 + years of previous proven experience selling through Channels/Partners – A MUST
- 5 + years of experience in selling enterprise Saas products
- A solid technical cyber security experience and good general knowledge of all areas of IT technology
- Strong sales and negotiation techniques
- BA/BS in Business/ Marketing/ Communication/ relevant field- Advantage
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strategic thinker
- Networking aptitude
- Great multitasking skills
- Attention to details